Friday, October 9, 2009

Where are the customers?

It has been an extremely slow week here at the Brick House Antique Center. I guess the autumn weather is keeping people at home.

I recently heard on one of the morning talk shows that self employed people were the happiest people on earth! I guess we are happy because we are doing what we love. I don’t know where the average self employed store owner in small town America is on the income scale, but weeks like this make it seem more like the bottom than the top. Summer brings us visitors from all over the USA and some as far away as Australia! Not many visitors this time of year.

Leafs are falling, snow will be next. I am going to walk down to the Erie Canal this weekend and get some photos to share.



A glimpse into the Brick House Antique Center

No comments: